Chase Afya is a bouquet specifically created with the medical sector in mind, with efficient and personalized services form our specialized relationship managers and dedicated medical team.
AFYA CURRENT ACCOUNT
The Afya Current Account is designed to allow for health professionals and institutions to carry out their banking in a
convenient and user friendly manner.
• Opening Balance Kes. 5,000.00
• Minimum Balance Nil
• Monthly ledger fees Minimum Kes. 350
• Cheque book Available
• Monthly statements Free
We understand that to stay relevant in the medical sector you need competitive, market responsive and comprehensive financing packages.
Afya Equipment Financing
• Competitive pricing
- Equipment being financed
- Buy back guarantee where available from the supplier approved by the Bank
- Credit guarantees signed by the Bank
- Added collateral may be required
• Six month moratorium available
• Prepayment penalty; Nil
• Competitive commitment fees
• Turnaround time – maximum one week with all the documents provided
• Preferential rates for insurance provided by Chase Assurance
• Financials for the last three years where applicable
• Filled Standard Hp/Asset financing application form
• 6 months bank statement
• Copy of ID and pin certificate
• Proforma Invoices
• Valuation report for used equipment
• Insurance cover
• Financials for the last two years where applicable
Afya Hire Purchase
• Financing available both for new and used vehicles
• Up to 90% financing for vehicles
• Repayment period of up to 72 months
• Repayment can be structured to your seasonal cash flow
• Competitive interest rates
• Security: Motor vehicle being financed
Afya Office Space Financing
Chase Afya wants to be a part of your search for office space that will propel you and your business to the next level.
• Up to 90% financing available
• Flexible repayment period
• Security: Charge over property being acquired
• Competitive interest rates and fees
In addition to standard requirements:
• Sale agreement or intention to sale of office space
• Financials where applicable
AFYA TRADE FINANCE SOLUTIONS
Chase Bank has tailor made products to suit your needs; we
negotiate and provide service with a local understanding, to
give your business a global impact. We link you to product specialists in the field of Trade Finance.
• We give healthcare professionals the option of discounting their invoices
• This provides for growth and enhances working capital without interruption of cash flows.
• Up to 70% invoice financing available
• Simple application process
Letters of Credit
With a Chase Bank Letter of Credit your supplier can rest assured that as long as they deliver we will deliver on your behalf.
Our Letters of Credit offer several benefits while mitigating buyer risk and keeps delivery within the slated timing.
• A LC Credit facility
• Declaration payment for imports form duly signed by the customer
• Proforma invoice from the seller or provider of services
• Copy of Import declaration form
• Certificate of insurance or copy of marine insurance policy if
• Duly signed LC application form
In today’s competitive business market, you need to be assured that all you will receive what is owed to you whether the deal is local or foreign. Chase Bank offers various types of Guarantees to make
sure that your business is always ahead of the pack.
• Last longer
• Simple requirements
• Client obtains credit
• Immediate compensation in case of default
• A guarantee credit facility
• Customer’s request duly signed
• Banker’s counter indemnity form duly signed, sealed where applicable, witnessed and stamped.
OTHER VALUE ADDING SERVICES
Chase Bank branches conveniently located near medical hubs
Salary processing services available
Insurance including professional indemnity
Safe deposit lockers for valuables, documents and title deeds